Network services Midlands (East and West), Southern and Home Counties (North)
Formed in 2000, Nortech supply voice, data and wireless networking equipment and services to businesses and educational establishments throughout the UK and overseas from our base in Northampton.
Nortech's products range from products used to build wired and wireless networks to the software and services used to create a long-term, workable communications solution for your company.
Nortech began life as a cabling and networking company but have evolved with technological developments resulting in a broad range of products and services; this includes network cabling, digital signage, network services, wireless, AV, security and support.
Nortech's staff are helpful and knowledgeable about networking and the products we sell, and have over 50 years collective experience. Our aim is to help customers select the right products at the best price! We will guide you towards the optimum solution for your requirements.
Our quality policy and what it means for you.
We are BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certified.
What does this mean for customers?
• We have developed a detailed quality management system solely for the benefit of our customers.
• Our quality policy meets and exceeds ISO9001 standards.
• We only sell and supply products that meet the highest standards of quality and reliability.
• We work with you in close consultation so that we fully understand your requirements.
• We agree requirements with you at the outset.
• All procedures and instructions are set out in our Procedures Manual and are mandatory. Our staff are happy to support this.
• We do not permit any unauthorised alterations or deviations before consulting with you.
• We provide our customers with a wide range of products and services, options and solutions that meet their needs fully and cost-effectively.
• We continually developing and improving our quality performance in all areas of our business.
Network services quality policy and positive approach.
We are professional, helpful, efficiency-focused, skilled, confident and solution-orientated.
Competitive pricing, quality products.
We are vendor independent, which means we are free to select the right products at the best price for you and not tied to any one manufacturer. We can advise on what’s right for your type of installation or application and we always consider your needs of today and tomorrow so that you get the best lifetime value from the products you buy.
Our project management is efficient and cost-effective and this is especially beneficial for large projects - including structured cabling installations. We can manage projects for clients directly or through specialist solutions providers. We are reliable, proven, accredited and compliant.
Networking services products:
AV (audio visual) - projectors, screens, digital signage, displays, whiteboards, document cameras, software.
Cabling – structured cabling, CATa, CAT5e, CAT6, CAT7, voice, fibre optic, data centre and network infrastructure cabling.
Security/access control - IPCCTV, access control equipment.
Wireless communications - indoor/outdoor, P2P laser links, BYOD solutions.
Services: network design (including audio visual systems design), installation, consultancy, configuration, support and managed services.
Markets: education, public and private sector, corporates, business to business operations, healthcare, mechanical and electrical construction.
If you’d like to find out more about any of our products and/or services, or have a informal chat with one of our experts about your requirements, click on the links above or email: email@example.com, call: 01604 259467 or fill in our contact form.